California Divorce Forms Required at Your Court

If you are filing for a California divorce, there are many forms that you may need to gather as a part of your dissolution of marriage. Because there are so many papers to sign, read, review, and approve, it is highly suggested that you hire an attorney to assist you in your case. Some of the forms that you will need to get and then fill out include:

  • Summons
  • Proof of Service Summons
  • Notice and Acknowledgment of Receipt
  • Declaration for Default of Uncontested Dissolution and Notice of Entry of Judgment
  • Notice of Entry of Judgments
  • Petition
  • Declaration under Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act
  • Declaration of Disclosure
  • Schedule of Assets and Debts
  • Judgment
  • Property Declaration
  • Ex Parte Application for Publication of Summons; Declaration in Support Thereof; Memorandum of Points and Authorities
  • Order for Publication of Summons
  • Application for Waiver for Court Fees and Costs
  • Request to Enter a Default
  • Income and Expense Declaration
  • Appearance, Stipulation and Waivers
  • Wage and Earnings Assignment Order for Spousal Support
  • Joint Petition for Summary Dissolution of Marriage
  • Request for Judgment, Judgment of Dissolution and Notice of Entry of Judgment
  • Marital Settlement Agreement
  • Stipulation to Establish or Modify Child Support and Order

These are not even all of the documents that may be required for you particular divorce case. If you want more information about your case then you need to talk to an attorney at the firm for more information. Don't attempt to file without an accomplished and knowledgeable San Fernando divorce lawyer on your side to help you out. One mistake on a divorce paper could end up causing serious issues, so you want to avoid these complications by having a professional there to help you from the outset. Contact Cutter & Lax today to learn more!